Would you like to discuss the world’s most pressing issues with top decision-makers like Robert Dudley, Prof. Niall Ferguson, Christine Lagarde, Giorgos Papandreou, Peer Steinbrueck or Ratan Tata? Are you interested in competing with the world’s brightest students?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, seize your opportunity and qualify as “Leader of Tomorrow” for the St. Gallen Symposium through our student essay competition for the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award. The St. Gallen Symposium is the world’s premier platform for intergenerational dialogue. The 43rd St. Gallen Symposium will be held from 30 April–3 May 2013 under the topic “Rewarding Courage”.
The submission deadline for the competition is 1 February 2013. The authors of the 100 best contributions qualify for the St. Gallen Symposium, which includes the following highlights:
– Free participation as “Leader of Tomorrow” in the 43rd St. Gallen Symposium
– Meet 600 distinguished entrepreneurs, top managers, politicians and scientists from more than 60 nations
– Meet 200 of the world’s brightest young minds
– Expenses covered (flight, board and lodging)
– Chance to win the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award, endowed with EUR 20,000.–, including a speech in front of the assembled plenum
We would like to encourage you to apply for the competition at http://symp.sg/apply. You may also forward the information about this opportunity to your fellow students and friends as they might be interested in competing for this unique experience as well.
We look forward to hopefully welcoming you in May 2013 in Switzerland.